- Product Type:
- Training Course
- Product Code:
Our two-day Professional Valeting Training Course is perfect for those looking for a career in the car valeting industry.
Aimed at both new and existing valeters, we provide comprehensive hands-on one to one training on how to clean a car effectively, safely and efficiently.
Delivered exclusively on a 1-2-1 basis, the course is headed up by our experienced master valeting instructors at our state-of-the-art Detailing Academy in Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire.
Learn the correct processes to carry out a professional, in-depth and comprehensive valet. This will include all manner of cleaning; from the engine bay to the interior and the exterior. Inside the vehicle, you’ll learn how to shampoo upholstery fabrics, as well as how to correctly detail the headlining. Outside, we’ll take you through correct and safe washing methods, the liquid decontamination of paint, paintwork polishing and how to present a vehicle to perfection using finishing touches such as trim dressing and glass cleaning etc.
Training for smaller services such as a basic safe wash and mini valets. During the second day of training, you’ll learn a the most effective routines, what’s included as part of each service, as well as the products you‘ll need and how to use them to deliver high quality consistent results in the most efficient and safe manner.
Skills you’ll acquire during our two-day specialist course:
- How to valet cars to a high standard, following a proven valeting process.
- Valet cars more cost-effectively, with less physical effort.
- Resolve common problems such as stubborn stains, odours dull paintwork and scratches.
- Knowing how to properly use our products and how to get the most from then, while knowing which products are best used where with top trade tips and tricks for other potential uses.
- Learn the uses of professional valeting equipment.