If you're looking for an easy-to-use bug and grime remover, then our Citrus Power contaminant remover is the product you want! It's a gentle, but very effective, solution to any contamination you may have on your paintwork. Spraying it on and leaving for several minutes means that the product can effectively remove any grime, without the need for scrubbing or affecting the protection of your car wax or sealant.
Yes, it's probably a product you'd think of for your paintwork, but Citrus Power is super gentle, which means it can be used on a number of surfaces. It can be used to degrease engine bays, motorcycle engines, as well as cleaning any lacquered door shuts, and even sprucing up the enamelled badges of classic cars. You can even use it as a quick detailer, that you wash off, on paint, glass, plastics and even wheels!
To get the best results, spray Citrus Power onto the area you want to clean and leave it for around seven minutes - the longer you leave it on, the more time it has to really penetrate the dirt that you're trying to get rid of! Simply rinse off using a garden hose or (preferably) a pressure washer).
If you fancy using it as a pre-wash - maybe you don't have a snow foam - then follow the same directions as above and be confident that you can now wash your car (using Auto Finesse Lather, we hope), with a greatly reduced risk of causing marring or imperfections.
- Do not apply Auto-Finesse Citrus Power if the vehicle is warm, in direct sunlight, or the ambient temperature is below 32-degrees Fahrenheit/0-degrees Celsius.
- Available in 1-litre and 5-litre containers.
- Great for door shuts and full filler caps etc.
- It's extremely good at removing road grime from the exterior of a car without effecting wax or sealant layers.
- In winter or on really grubby cars, apply to the lower part of the car, then snow foam over the top and jet wash off all together (great at adding a bit of extra bite on a pre-wash).