Location: Detailing Academy - Bishop's Stortford, UK
Contract Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000-40,000 pa
Content creators wanted:
Opportunity to work for a leading UK Automotive brand. The role is open to creatives of all types, from photographers, videographers, to TikTok creatives, who can help us create new and exciting ways to build our brand and show off what our products are capable of.
Auto Finesse is one of the fastest-growing companies within the car care and detailing industry in modern times. Producing a wide range of car care and detailing products from Cleaners, to Polishes, Waxes and Accessories alike. Stocked in some of the UK & Europe's largest automotive retailers, and used by some of the world's best car manufacturers, with a growing e-Commerce website serving approximately 40,000 individual customers per month, along with international fan base of over 750,000 active followers on social media, reaching over than 30m individuals per month.
- Responsible for creating captivating content for distribution across our social media, websites, and media outlets.
- Shooting and editing feature length episodes for YouTube
- Shooting product packshots and in use stills
- Filming for Vlogs and practical guides.
- Filming and editing "shorts" to promote larger projects
- Creating, planning and executing marketing objectives
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be creative and capable in set dressing and using props
- To be prolific with Adobe suite eg: Final Cut, After Effects, lightroom and photoshop etc
- The drive to want to perfect your work
- A strong work ethic and be a team player
- Ability to work under pressure towards tight deadlinese
- Experience in a photography/design or video production role
- Portfolio to showcase professional level work (product or automotive)
- Experience, understanding and a keen interest in the automotive industry is a must.
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental Pay Types:
- Yearly bonus
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
- Content marketing: 2 years (required)
- Driving license (required)
- In person
How to apply:
When applying please include links to your online portfolio or social media platform that showcases your previous work. Send us a copy of your CV and let us know what you feel you could bring to the team.